What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you:
· when you submit an enquiry via our web contact form or send us an email enquiry. This is primarily used to monitor our performance in responding to enquiries.
· sign up for our email newsletter.
How will we use the information we collect?
Our use of the data provided by you will processed:
· to respond to your enquiry.
· to provide you details of special offers from our suppliers.
· to send you information that you request from us relating to organisation and service.
You are able to opt out of these communications at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted, you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you. Call4Fish will not share your information with third parties, or send it outside of the UK.
Access to your information and correction
You have several rights in relation to your personal data:
· The right to rectification
· The right to object to the processing of your personal data
· The right to be forgotten
· The right to withdraw your consent
· The right to contact the ICO and the right to access your information.
You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate, and the right to be forgotten by us. You also have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us in writing at email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us